UPDATE: All Craft Axe Throwing locations are now open! We have been working closely with state and local officials on how and when to reopen our facilities. We will be implementing the following social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and guests:
- Groups will be spaced out with empty lanes in between each group
- Booking capacity will be limited to prevent crowding and allow 6-foot distancing
- No large parties will be scheduled at this time (no group larger than 10 people)
- Surfaces and axes will be disinfected after each use
- All old axes have been replaced with new, unused axes
- Staff will be practicing social distancing and frequently washing their hands
- Masks for guests are encouraged but not required
We know this time has been difficult for everybody, and we are happy to finally be open once again. If you are ready to get of the house, come to Craft Axe Throwing for a fun and safe experience!
Plan your visit today by clicking here.