College Night is Wednesday Night at Craft Axe Throwing!
College students now get to throw unlimited axes every Wednesday! $15/hour cover gets you unlimited axe throws!
All students are welcome. Must be 21 and over to purchase alcohol. Student ID is required.
Walk-ins only. First come, first serve.
Students taking advantage of the discount cannot make an online reservation.*
*If you are not going to be using the discount, our online reservation is still available for you!
- As available. First come, first serve!
- College night will last for two hours.
- If you are 21, our bar is open for you!
- *Not all locations may have cider or wine available.
- **College night is from 7-9pm except Springfield (5-7pm)
- Want to become a brand ambassador for Craft Axe Throwing? It’s super easy and rewarding!
- During college night, take a photo of your experience at Craft Axe and post on Instagram tagging us
- Show a Craft Axe Team Member the photo you posted on Instagram
- Receive free Craft Axe Merch or a gift card!
- Becoming a Brand Ambassador is super easy and fun! Make sure to tag us (@craftaxethrowing) and use the official Craft Axe Throwing hashtag: #BullseyeSelfie.
Ready to throw axes? Find a Craft Axe Throwing location nearest you!
As part of Craft Axe Throwing’s ongoing commitment to sustainability, we have expanded our partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation by joining the nonprofit’s recently launched Time for Trees™ initiative - a commitment to planting 100 million trees by 2022. The...
Get Ready for Gnarly Fun The 1980s was an eventful decade, to say the least. Computers were just coming onto the scene, The Breakfast Club came out, and the music was very groovy. Craft Axe Throwing is hopping in the time machine on January 17th and setting the...
League Play is Back! We are excited to announce that our axe throwing league is returning this winter! If you are looking for a fun, competitive sport to participate in, the Fall World Axe Throwing League is perfect for you. Sign up, meet new people, win prizes, and...
How to Throw an Axe You may be asking yourself, "I don't know how to throw an axe. Will I be taught before I begin throwing?" The answer is yes! Every group will go through a detailed tutorial on how to safely throw an axe with one of our trained axe...
Zombie Night is returning! Zombies have taken over Craft Axe and we need your help to keep the undead hordes at bay. On October 25th at 7:00 pm (5 pm at our Lexington location), our targets will transform into a re-animated legion of undead! $30 entry fee...
We were able to sit down with two of our axe throwing champions from Omaha, Nebraska this week to talk to them about an upcoming tournament they are competing in. Ryan and Nick have been competing in our axe throwing league for a few years now. They are...