College Night is Wednesday Night at Craft Axe Throwing!
College students now get to throw unlimited axes every Wednesday! $15/hour cover gets you unlimited axe throws!
All students are welcome. Must be 21 and over to purchase alcohol. Student ID is required.
Walk-ins only. First come, first serve.
Students taking advantage of the discount cannot make an online reservation.*
*If you are not going to be using the discount, our online reservation is still available for you!
- 5 lanes reserved. First come, first serve!
- College night will last for two hours.
- If you are 21, our bar is open for you!
- *Not all locations may have cider or wine available.
- **College night is from 7-9pm except Springfield (5-7pm)
- Want to become a brand ambassador for Craft Axe Throwing? It’s super easy and rewarding!
- During college night, take a photo of your experience at Craft Axe and post on Instagram tagging us
- Show a Craft Axe Team Member the photo you posted on Instagram
- Receive free Craft Axe Merch or a gift card!
- Becoming a Brand Ambassador is super easy and fun! Make sure to tag us (@craftaxethrowing) and use the official Craft Axe Throwing hashtag: #BullseyeSelfie.
This year, we are offering a College Night League every Wednesday of this semester. Beginning on the second hour of college night, everyone will be given the option on whether to participate in a single round of competitve play. The competition will be one game of axe throwing, and the person with the highest score of the night will win a prize! Compete to find out who is the axe throwing champion of the week!
- Will begin the second hour of college night (most locations this will be 8pm)
- Single game of 10 rounds
- The person with the highest score each week will receive free merchandise
- Highest scores will be logged each week
- Highest score at end of the semester wins a Craft Axe Throwing gift card
*Not required to participate if you come to college night
Are you looking for a place for your company event this Holiday season? Our dedicated event staff at Craft Axe Throwing will work with you to make sure your event this Holiday season will be a hit with your staff! Craft Axe Throwing is a game that anybody...
Are you wondering if this event is right for you? Are you wanting to learn how to throw an axe? Are you looking for information on large group events at Craft Axe? Are you just curious to see what our facilities look like? If you answered 'yes' to any of...
Throwing an axe, or hatchet, is simple and fun activity that seems like it should be dangerous, but it's not. A lot of people can be intimidated before their first throw, but after knowing the basics, there's nothing to be afraid of. This post will help...
It has come to our attention that a video taken at one of our facilities has started trending online. The video shows a miscalculated axe throw resulting in an axe missing the target and bouncing backwards out of the lane. Thankfully, no one was injured....
Arrogant Bastards Ale, Kilt Lifter, Monty Python’s Holy GrAil, Citra Ass Down, Pathological Lager, Shiptfaced, Bitter Woman, Bring Out Your Dead IPA, and Pour Decisions. These clever and funny names all belong to craft beers; created in smaller breweries...
Axe Throwing is the New Entertainment Activity Everyone is always looking for activities to do with their friends, family, and coworkers. A normal entertainment activity may be bowling, attending a ballgame, or just hanging out at the house. Now is the...