College Night is Wednesday Night at Craft Axe Throwing!
College students now get to throw unlimited axes every Wednesday! $15/hour cover gets you unlimited axe throws!
All students are welcome. Must be 21 and over to purchase alcohol. Student ID is required.
Walk-ins only. First come, first serve.
Students taking advantage of the discount cannot make an online reservation.*
*If you are not going to be using the discount, our online reservation is still available for you!
- As available. First come, first serve!
- College night will last for two hours.
- If you are 21, our bar is open for you!
- *Not all locations may have cider or wine available
- Want to become a brand ambassador for Craft Axe Throwing? It’s super easy and rewarding!
- During college night, take a photo of your experience at Craft Axe and post on Instagram tagging us
- Show a Craft Axe Team Member the photo you posted on Instagram
- Receive free Craft Axe Merch or a gift card!
- Becoming a Brand Ambassador is super easy and fun! Make sure to tag us (@craftaxethrowing) and use the official Craft Axe Throwing hashtag: #BullseyeSelfie.
Ready to throw axes? Find a Craft Axe Throwing location nearest you!
You have heard of the usual team bonding events such as: Laser Tag Scavenger Hunt Community Volunteering Karaoke Night (Yikes! No one wants to watch Brad get drunk and sing Pour Some Sugar on Me” Mystery Dinner Party The problem with these events is that it becomes...
Corporations worldwide are constantly on the lookout for new experiences to bring their team together. Regardless of what the team likes, typically bosses go for the company picnic: some grilling, maybe some sand volleyball. Others go for the typical ropes course....
How do you celebrate the biggest day of the year? No, not Christmas or Independence Day. The day you’re allowed to be selfish: your BIRTHDAY. Many people choose to go to dinner, get the free dessert after their meal, or hit up the local bar scene after they hit 21;...
Moms Throw FREE!Mother's Day is a great way to treat your mom to a night out at Craft Axe Throwing. As a child, you put your Mom through a lot and a night out doing a fun activity is a great way to show your appreciation. At Craft Axe Throwing, she can demonstrate her...
The Beginning The history of Craft Axe Throwing quite literally starts with drinking beer and throwing axes. Back in 2017, Jake Jensen was back in his home state of Nebraska at the Escape Games warehouse, dreaming and scheming with his friends and business partners....
International Women's Day is a perfect time to get your axe out and show how women can really rule. It’s an event that not only celebrates female empowerment but also throws down the gauntlet for anyone who wants some action-packed fun!Axe throwing seems like it’s a...