Craft Axe Throwing Lexington, SC Leagues
- Axe Throwing League Dates
- League begins on March 22nd & will take place every Tuesday
- 7 weeks of play & 8th week is a tournament
- Axe Throwing League Times
- Practice session every week from 6: 30-7: 00 pm
- League play begins at 7 pm and ends at 8 pm
- Price for Season:
- Standard League: $135
- Dual / Big Axe League: $125
*Deposit: 50% of league fees + taxes
- 2 free 1-hour individual walk-in sessions (separate visits)
- 1 Free T-Shirt
- Awarded after Week 8
- 1st Place - $150 gift card to Craft Axe
- 2nd Place - $75 gift card to Craft Axe
Refer a new league member and receive a $20 Craft Axe gift card!
Sign Up for League Play
Make sure “Leagues” is selected at the top of the booking software
Standard Leagues Explained
Dual Leagues Explained
What should I wear?
Throwers MUST wear closed toed shoes and wear comfortable clothes.
How can I pay?
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX are gladly accepted.
Can my friends come to watch league play?
Yes, as long as we have enough room in our facilities
Can I bring my own axe?
Yes as long as it complies with the WATL standards (link). If you don’t have your own, we’ve got you covered.
What are the official rules?
Check out the video to the right for official WATL rules